What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, shipping address, and phone number.
- Payment information: This includes your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address.
- Order information: This includes the items you purchase, the date and time of your purchase, and your shipping method.
- Website usage information: This includes your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you:
- Create an account: When you create an account on our website, we collect your contact information and payment information.
- Place an order: When you place an order on our website, we collect your contact information, payment information, and order information.
- Use our website: When you use our website, we collect your website usage information.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To process your orders: We use your contact information, payment information, and order information to process your orders.
- To improve our website: We use your website usage information to improve our website and to provide you with a better user experience.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your contact information to send you marketing communications about our products and services.
- To comply with the law: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Who do we share your information with?
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Our payment processors: We share your payment information with our payment processors to process your payments.
- Our shipping partners: We share your contact information and shipping information with our shipping partners to deliver your orders.
- Our marketing partners: We may share your contact information with our marketing partners to send you marketing communications.
How do we protect your information?
We take the security of your information very seriously. We use a variety of security measures to protect your information, including:
- Secure servers: We store your information on secure servers.
- Encryption: We encrypt your information when it is transmitted over the internet.
- Access controls: We limit access to your information to authorized personnel only.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
You have the following rights with respect to your information:
- The right to access your information: You have the right to access the information that we hold.
- The right to correct your information: You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- The right to delete your information: You have the right to delete your information.
- The right to object to our processing of your information: You have the right to object to our processing of your information.
How to contact us: